Activities to do in Kingston this winter!
The Kingston lobby has put together an excellent list of great activities to partake in this winter, and there is something for everyone!
Start the new year off right with a weekend away in Kingston in January! There’s plenty to do – including a film festival, musical concerts, art exhibits, sporting events and more!
Sports & Outdoor Activities
5. Get your fitness on at the City of Kingston’s Fitness Open House (January 9)
6. Check out the The Happy Birthday Basketball World Tour featuring The World Slam Dunk Showdown (January 3)
Music + Nightlife
10. Head to Montes for Friday Night Live Jazz with Craig Jones & The 20th Century Band (January 8)
11. Check out Canadian singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Dan Walsh at Musiikki Cafe (January 14)
16. Experience an evening of opera, operetta and music theatre arias and duets for two baritones and a piano at No Tenors Allowed at The Isabel (January 24)
17. Check out The Live Wire Series presenting Anne Lindsay with The Young Novelists (January 29)
19. Explore classic pieces both old and new with Tchaikovsky & Trew at The Isabel (January 31)
22. Join Kevin Rodgers, curator of With You and Others, and special guests for a series of in-depth discussions of particular artists’ books with Acts of Reading (January 23)
24. Go see the local Kingston photographer’s group exhibit, 7 x 7 at Gallery Raymond(January 30)